CommonLook® is a global leader in document accessibility. They lead the field in software products and professional services which enable faster, more cost-efficient and more reliable processes for achieving compliance with the leading PDF and document accessibility standards, including WCAG, PDF/UA and Section 508.
CommonLook® software makes the creation, remediation and management of accessible PDF and Microsoft Office documents easier than ever. Covering the entire document lifecycle, their products are recognized as the leading solution for PDF compliance.
Global clients are served through offices in Arlington, VA; Ottawa, Canada; and Melbourne, Australia. Customers include major corporations, government departments and agencies, institutes of higher education, financial institutions and healthcare enterprises.
The CommonLook® executive team has decades of experience in accessibility and is well versed in compliance standards and regulations. Ferass ElRayes, CommonLook® CTO, contributed to the authoring of the PDF/UA standard, including chapters on the processing of complex tables. He guided the introduction of several first-to-market commercial plugins for Adobe Acrobat and Microsoft Word for the remediation and creation of accessible PDF documents.
How does CommonLook® stand out?
- Experts in document accessibility, specializing in complex projects
- Offer a comprehensive suite of document accessibility solutions, in addition to remediation services
- Proven processes and technology, refined through hundreds of customer engagements
- High volume remediation capacity to rapidly transform digital assets and reach compliance
- Only CommonLook software and Adobe Acrobat are recognized by W3C for PDF remediation
CommonLook® was designated a Platinum Premier Access Ready Environments Authorized Vendor on August 1 2018. To learn more, visit CommonLook.com