Access Ready Authorized Resource Sponsor
Download Sample Draft Authorized Resource Sponsor Agreement
The Access Ready Authorized Resource Sponsorship program provides Subject Customers who have signed Policy agreements and others with access to the best resources available. The Access Ready Authorized Resource Sponsors are drawn from the best consulting and technology experts across the adaptive and accessible technology industries. They are critically measured in order to become an Access Ready Authorized Resource.
To be recognized as an Access Ready Authorized Resource your nonprofit or for-profit company must agree to answer the review questions listed below and to:
* Sign a Authorized Resource Sponsorship agreement detailing the percentage of each sale made that the company will donate as a result of an Access Ready Referral.
* A participant must meet particular qualifications. Only the Chair-CEO Douglas George Towne can submit a candidate to the board of directors for approval.
A sampling of the review points that an Authorized Resource applicant must submit to are, but are not limited to:
* A customer opinion and service review,
* A corporate and financial stability review,
* A technology and usability review,
* A goods or services pricing review,
* A personnel training review,
* A customer service process review,
* A corporate disability philosophy review,
* A corporate history and ownership review.