Strategy One Authorized Resource Sponsorship Program
Download Sponsorship Review ApplicationDownload Sample Draft Strategy One Authorized Resource Sponsor Agreement
The Strategy One Authorized Resource Sponsorship program combines the Strategy One and Authorized Resource Sponsorship programs. It is designed to support Access Ready in a big way while getting the most benefit from the relationship for the sponsor.
Some may only wish to be a Strategy One Sponsor or an Authorized Resource Sponsor, but this gives you the opportunity to participate in two ways if you choose to do so.
To be a Strategy One Authorized Resource Sponsor your company needs to:
* Provide support to the survey process in the form of actual surveys
* Provide lists of surveyed Subject Customers to receive communications waves in general These are Communications Waves that are funded by two or more sponsors who are willing to share the resulting referrals.
* Provide funding for general communications waves for a donation of $10.50 per wave in advance
If you wish to sponsor Communications Waves to particular sets of Subject Customers, then you need to:
* Provide lists of surveyed Subject Customers to receive communications waves particularly targeted for your area of concern.
* Provide funding for specific communications waves for a donation of $21.00 per wave in advance
* Commit to a corporate re-occurring sponsorship of $2,000.00 a month
* Qualify as an Authorized Resource Sponsor by meeting the following terms and conditions.
The Access Ready Strategy One Authorized Resource Sponsorship program provides Subject Customers who have signed Policy agreements and others with access to the best resources available. The Access Ready Strategy One Authorized Resource Sponsors are drawn from the best consulting and technology experts across the adaptive and accessible technology industries. They are critically measured in order to become an Access Ready Strategy One Authorized Resource.
To be recognized as an Access Ready Strategy One Authorized Resource your nonprofit or for-profit company must agree to answer the review questions listed below and to:
* Sign a Strategy One Authorized Resource Sponsorship agreement detailing the percentage of each sale made that the company will donate as a result of an Access Ready Referral.
* A participant must meet particular qualifications. Only the Chair-CEO Douglas George Towne can submit a candidate to the board of directors for approval.
A sampling of the review points that an Authorized Resource applicant must submit to are, but are not limited to:
* A customer opinion and service review,
* A corporate and financial stability review,
* A technology and usability review,
* A goods or services pricing review,
* A personnel training review,
* A customer service process review,
* A corporate disability philosophy review,
* A corporate history and ownership review.